Disclaimer
All the music posted here is solely for review purposes. If you really dig the music on this blog, then do the artsist a favor and purchase the music. Only in rare cirumstances can a "Load of Down" be a means of action. Thanks for you consideration of the message
L2G Team
Postingan Populer
-
I remember looking into the history of Hip-Hop and seeing a lot of references to Gil-Scott Heron. I have his first album and his two bes...
-
ALERT: SUPERPOST IN THE MAKING Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program: This is a amazing feat that I about to A-CAMP-POLE-LIQUORICE (Go...
-
Another year older and now it dawns on me, time to face the realities of the world and keep striving for success. John Q...
-
Rest In Peace Baatin!!! Hope you and J Dilla jam for eternity in the heavens above Prayers go out to his family and legion of fans and hopef...
-
ManYEEEE, What a vacation (it's not over, the DJ just put eletric slide and I can slide like water does ice??!!!) So, where has John Q b...
-
We on award tour with the Tribe my man. You knew a Lyrics to Go/ Hip Hop Is Read collabo was bound to happen again. This time we decided to...
-
This is my musical easter egg. A lot of unreleased Tribe instrumentals I being fiendin to have over the years and so thought i would pass a...
-
Its the 19th anniversary of the the Tribe's Sophomore Effort and what a knockout it is. There is so much that has been said about this a...
-
I should be more consistent with the blogging such as basically all the other blogs I visit everyday, but with the whole writers block of th...

4 Responses to "I Must Be Dreaming..."
yeah .. got my ticket, VIP i might addm
This really does look too good to be true... The whole upper half looks like this could have taken place in the mid 90s.
yeah .. got my ticket, VIP i might addm
หีฟิต
تركيب اثاث ايكيا
Post a Comment